How to reach support
Whether it's a training question, configuration question, feedback, or something on the platform not performing to spec, our team is always accessible, as if we are down the hall in your office. With Paperless Parts, you can chat, call, or drop an email to our support team.
To reach out to the Paperless Parts support team, either use the question mark beacon in the platform and select Contact Support or email email@example.com.
Please provide the following information so we can help you as fast as possible:
- Type of case*: Question, TechMate, PEMConnect, Integrations, Part Files, Product Feedback, Pricing Configuration, Product Issue
- This field is pre-populated in the support beacon in the platform
- Priority*: High, Medium, Low
- High: Reserve selecting High Priority for instances that are preventing you from sending urgent quotes. In these cases, please include a phone number and we will call you.
- Medium: Any question, issue, or request that does not need to be resolved immediately. We usually respond in less than an hour.
- Low: Any feedback or comments that are not time sensitive.
- Quote or Order number / part number (if applicable)
- Name of operation / process (if applicable)
- Any other relevant information
- Examples: If this issue is quote-specific or happening to all quotes, if this issue has happened before, if this is being seen by all users at your shop, etc.
Note, we allow you to send attachments directly from the Beacon (?) icon, after the first message is sent.