In User Permissions from the Teams Page, you can establish what sort of abilities each Team Member has on the Paperless Parts platform Quote Creation, and more granular permissions as outlined below.
- No Access: Users cannot access the Paperless Parts platform. This might be for a purely administrative purpose.
- Read-only: Users can view existing and drafted quotes, but cannot generate new quotes. This might be for a user that is involved in the quoting process, but does not have decision-making responsibilities.
- Draft: The user can create and save new quotes, or edit existing drafts, but cannot finalize or send quotes to customers.
- Users will not be able to facilitate orders on any quotes.
- Finalize: The user can create, edit, finalize, and send new or drafted quotes. This includes order facilitation.
Depending on what access you give each Team Member, they will only be able to access certain parts of the Platform. As you can see, No Access offers almost no access to the platform, Read-Only grants Team Members access to the Analytics page, and Edit (Finalize) allows access to the full platform. Note - You must invite the Team Member in order to activate their account. The user will receive an email from Paperless Parts prompting them to create their account. They will then be able to access the platform within their chosen permissions.
- Accounting - The Accounting section from the Settings Page (Payout Location, Payment Information, Default Tax Rate, Purchase Order Fee Receipts, Charge Receipts, Payment Receipts).
- Analytics- The entire Analytics page.
- Customers - The entire Contacts page.
- Note. From the quote level, creating/updating a Contact is directly tied to the Contacts/Accounts page. You will need to give your estimator Edit access to update Contacts from both the quote level and Contacts Page.
- DigiQuote Settings - The DigiQuote Settings section from the Settings Page (Terms and Conditions, Manufacturer's Notes, Quote Notes, Internal Notes, Display Settings, Checkout Settings, Lead Time Settings, Expedite Settings, Email Templates)
- Note. This permission is only applicable to the defaults that are set for the above. If your estimator has Quote creations permissions set as Draft or Finalize, these DigiQuote Settings can still be updated on the Quote level. The default terms and conditions can not be updated from the Quote level.
- Integrations - The Integrations section from the Settings Page (QuickBooksOnline (Beta) and API Token).
- Orders - The entire Orders page.
- Note. This does not prevent the user from facilitating an order from a quote. Order facilitation is dependent on Quote Creation permissions (only allowed if Finalize permissions enabled)
- Processes - The entire Configure page and all the tabs that fall under it.
- Note. From the quote level, creating a new Purchased Component is directly tied to the table that is found on the Configure / Purchased Component page. You will need to give your estimator Edit access to Processes in order for him/her to update/create new Purchased Components from both the quote level and from the Configure page.
- Supplier Settings - The Company Settings section from the Settings Page (Company Name, Facility Information, Conformance Language, Shop Variables, Custom, Part Attributes, Email Notification Settings)
- Team - The entire Teams page.