5. How to Navigate Operations
Let's discuss how to navigate operations.
1. Go to the quote-item you'd like to work on and click the line-item.
2. Scroll down, and you'll see the list of material and labor/machine operations associated with the selected process. Any outside services or requested finishes will be broken out and highlighted accordingly. Any blue cell can be overridden.
3. To see the variables associated with any operation, hit the two arrows and open the operation modal. You will see Primary variables (setup time and runtime), Declared variables (any variables you create in P3L), Pricing Preview, and Notes. You can override any cells in the operation modal.
4. To add an operation, hit 'Add Operation', select your operation, drag it to the right spot in the router, and configure your pricing.